Appleton, WI: Sunday, June 1st – 50 tickets available:$27 per ticket, first come first serve
- Wisconsin Timber Rattlers (Brewers) vs. Quad City River Bandits (Astros)
- Seats: Home Run Porch in right field
- Game time: 1:05 pm
- Picnic Start Time: 1:05 pm
- Picnic End Time: 2:35 PM
- Picnic Menu: All you can eat BBQ Chicken Breast, BBQ Pulled Pork, Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, Potato Chips, Potato Salad, Dessert and 2 Beverages per Person (Beer, Soda or Water)
- Two free drinks only good for the duration of the picnic
- The picnic will go on as scheduled rain or shine. If the game is cancelled due to poor weather the tickets are good for the same value ticket to any game the rest of the 2014 season based on availability. Rain tickets must be redeemed at the box office for the ticket to the future game.
- Promotions: Pre-Game Catch on the Field (12-12:30) & Post-Game Autographs
Milwaukee, WI: Monday, June 2nd – 50 tickets available: $51 per ticket ,first come first serve
- Milwaukee Brewers vs. Minnesota Twins
- Seats: Dew Deck-one of the most popular party areas in Miller Park, located above the right-field bleachers
- Game time: 7:10 pm
- Ticket Includes a pregame buffet that begins when the Miller Park gates open and ends one hour after the first pitch.
- Menu items: Milwaukee’s famous bratwursts, Klement’s hot dogs, grilled sirloin hamburgers, BBQ chicken breast sandwiches, Wisconsin mac & cheese, corn on the cob, red wine vinaigrette coleslaw, assorted cookies, soft drinks and two beers per adult.
- Features a climbing rockwall
Minneapolis, MN: Thursday, June 5th – 50 tickets available: $37 per ticket, first come first serve
- Minnesota Twins vs. Milwaukee Brewers
- Game time 7:10 pm
- Pregame 1 hour before the game at the Town Ball Tavern inside the stadium
- Seats: Skyline Deck – Section S
- No food or drinks included
- Madison Mallards vs. Wisconsin Woodchucks
- Game time: 3:05 pm
- Seats: Tricor/West Bend Club
- The ticket gives you access to the best seats in the house right behind home plate, as well as access to a private VIP deck.
- All-you-can-eat ballpark food (hot dogs, burgers, brats and chips) and each night will feature exclusive upscale food and beverage items
- Up to 3 draught beers a game and unlimited soda and water